- Make two presents ::: I've already finished one! YAY! I plan to post about it soon - you might just want to make some too! And I've already about the supplies for gift number two!
- Read Baby Wise ::: I'm halfway through!
- Talk sweetly to Jordan ::: Okay so it's January 10th and I've failed at this every day so far :( I asked him what I could improve on as a wife for this year and his very first answer was to be sweet. I'm not a super sweet gal. I tend to be sarcastic. And Jordan gets more of that than anyone else. But his love language is affirmation. So I'm really trying to work on it. Sad to say, today was probably my best day yet - but I still wasn't super sweet. I foresee this being a goal for February too.
- Finish thank you cards ::: This has been hanging over my head for far too long. We were so incredibly blessed by friends and family before Crews and Tate were born. I've got lots and lots of thank you cards left to write. So I want to finish those by the end of the month!
- Order planner ::: CHECK! It's on the way :) I can't wait to see it and show it to y'all, of course :)
- Order canvas ::: CHECK! It's also on the way :) I got a promo code for Canvas On Demand for a great deal. They have been fabulous to work with and I can't wait to get the canvas in the mail.
- Learn about stabilizer ::: Yikes! This is going to be tough. There are so many things to learn with monogramming but from what I understand the biggest thing is stabilizer. I've got to read up on it and figure out which to use for certain projects.
- Clean out closet ::: I've got to go through the rubbermaid bin that's been sitting beside my closet since the boys were born. It's full of my non-maternity, winter clothes and I've been living out of it. It's starting to be annoying.
- Start couponing, again! ::: We've got to pinch pennies. And there are free pennies to be had if I could get my act together and actually use coupons instead of just organizing them. [Totally takes me back to my college days when I would spend my entire pre-final studying time, organizing and color-coding my study guides and notebooks rather than actually studying the information :)]
Okay - I'm feeling good about this so far. Hopefully I can get all of these checked off my list in the next two and a half weeks! I'll check back in on all of this February 1st!