1. I have written a bajillion blog posts in my mind. Sadly, I don't make the time to actually sit down and type them out.
2. It gets on my nerves when people say that they didn't have time for something. Really, you have time for lots of things. You just choose your priorities. I don't know why it irritates me so much. I guess I just want people to own up to the fact that they choose to do certain things and if they don't "have time", it just means that it's not as important as something else. Wow - don't know where all that came from? Haha.
3. I've got January goals that I'm working on. I didn't actually post them but, I'm working on them :) I also need to make a more concrete list of my 2013 goals. I have a few of those too, but I need them posted somewhere. It holds me more accountable. And, with staying at home, days can run into days can run into days. I've gotta make sure to be super intentional about prioritizing my days and making each minute count. Even if it's rest, just making sure that I allot times for certain things and get them done!
4. I'm trying to cook every night. For a couple of different reasons. To save money - eating out (especially with two little monsters) is expensive! And to be healthier - it's crazy how much butter and oil and other junk is added when you eat out. At home I can control more of that! It's gone well so far - it just takes planning! Well, that and a lot of crockpot meals.
5. I have been trying to do a little "soul searching" (if you want to call it that :)). I'm trying to figure out if I want to truly pursue some kind of business opportunity (photography or an etsy shop or something else?). I love staying at home. I truly love it. It's so crazy to be living my dream at the age of 26. People spend their whole lives searching for their dream job. I get to live mine. Every day. It's such a blessing. But, I also know that I would love to work for my self one day - I just have to figure out what I want to be doing and start somewhere. Starting something and then knowing that I'll have the option to pursue a passion of mine and make some money once our kids are in school. I know it will be a while but I can't just wait until they are in school and then try to build a business. I want to pursue something now. Work hard at it and become successful. It will take time. But, I have a few years to figure it out. Praying a lot about this.
6. Speaking of photography - I really want a new camera. I've been looking for months and months and drooling over a couple of different ones. It's a big investment and mine works just fine - I would just love some features of the big boy! I guess I'm going to hold off a little longer. But I'll keep drooling, that's for sure!
7. I've been doing this workout video. Y'all it is good. No cardio - just sculpting and breathing. Similar to pilates. And I love it. You should look into it. I looks like they sell it at lots of places.
8. I want to redesign my blog. I see all kinds of pretty ones out there. Sheesh - I have too many hobbies. I need some focus. I want to learn how to do all kinds of fun stuff. But, I don't make time to get super good at any of my hobbies because I spread myself so thin! But, I guess that goes along with being intentional with my time and making time to do the things I'm excited about. Instead of wasting time reading facebook statuses of "friends" that I haven't seen in 10 years :)
Okay, that's my brain dump for this afternoon. I've gotta get the kitchen cleaned up and the playroom picked up for the 18th time before the boys wake up from their nap. My college girlfriends are coming for supper! So excitedddddd!